Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Japan

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/10-000-free-round-trip-tickets-japan-134142507.html

So, there is an article promoting 10,000 free round trip tickets to Japan!!  The catch (and what a catch because I think I'd do this anyway)...is that you've gotta blog about it and promote the country.  It's trying to promote tourism since the tsunami.

I would LOVE to go back to Japan!  I grew up in a military family and lived in Japan for a few years.  I was there from 2nd-4th grade (late 80s/early 90s). Old enough to remember, but too young to truly appreciate, possibly.

The tsunami was really sad!  Unbelievable.  You know what popped into my head, though?  I would NOT be surprised if everything was cleaned up and rebuilt already!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I'm going to think about posting about this - might as well, right?!

    ReplyDelete